Conditions of Hire
- The hired property shall be used solely for holiday purposes unless otherwise agreed in writing by the proprietors.
- The hirer must undertake to vacate the property at the termination of the let.
- The number of people occupying the property must not exceed the number shown in the details unless agreed in advance.
- The hirer shall leave the property clean and tidy at the end of let, otherwise a cleaning charge will be incurred.
- The hirer shall be responsible for any damages or breakages to the property, furnishings etc. All damages must be reported and paid for prior to departure.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit will be taken upon booking with the remaining balance due 8-12 weeks prior to arrival.
- In the event of cancellation, full payment will be due. Holiday/travel insurance is recommended.
- The hirer must note by completing a booking form they enter into a legal agreement and are bound to abide by the conditions of hire and any other reasonable instructions given by the proprietor or his agent.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed inside the property.
Note: Full payment will be due 2 months prior to arrival and cheques should be made payable to “Shetland Lodges”.